Usedcarsreviewss.com -On occasion this time admin will discuss about how to Use Google Docs to edit and share documents in the Cloud, that people rarely know it. Google Docs, another service from Google, lets You work on the document collaboration.
In some ways similar to Dropbox and other services that offer the disk space free on the Internet. However, if such a Service is only a folder of documents, Google Docs is a software to edit the document directly.
For example, he has a processor words similar to Microsoft Word, a spreadsheet similar to Microsoft Excel, and even presentation software similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
You do not need to create a new document from scratch. On the contrary, You can upload a word that already exists, Excel and PowerPoint documents to Google Docs, which convert them to its own format.
Editing software is Web-based, so not as strong as Word, Excel or PowerPoint. However, it provides enough of the features of the most common tools that many organizations and individuals have adopted it for their use.
More importantly, it means Anyone edit these documents can do so using only the Web browser. This many advantages.:
- This saves money, because the organization does not have to buy the license of the software.
- There is no problem of compatibility of software, because all people are editing the document using the same software.
- All the people working on the same version of the document, which reduces the chance of two people accidentally overwrite the work of another one.
- Because it is on-line, it includes additional features to aid collaboration. For example, Google Docs provides a chat window is useful to the side of the document you are editing, so if two people are working on a document at the same time, they can talk to each other when they make changes.
When You create or upload a document, You can choose whether you want to make it private, shared or public:
- Personal documents only for You to use (for example, You will probably put it in a Google document so you can access them from your computer, phone and tablet)
- Shared documents only for the chosen people (for example, if You have a small team collaborate on documents)
- Public documents can be accessed by anyone.
Philosophy Google always give you the option to get all of your data, rather than locking it in the Google ecosystem forever. This applies for Google Docs as well: You can export Your documents in other formats – such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF. So if you decide You need the extra power of such tools, You have access to it at any time.
Google has rolled up Google Docs to Google Drive, which gives you the hard disk on the Internet – such as Dropbox and similar services. However, all the additional features of Google Docs mentioned above are still available. This gives You the best of both worlds – You can use it both for storage space, to edit, or to both.
The End Of The Word
That’s the discussion about the Use of Google Docs to edit and share documents in the Cloud, hopefully the information that the admin share this bergua and useful for all of you.